It is possible to make Jasmine in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties. Choose a fabric with a nice drape so that the sleeves and gathers have volume.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 16 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48. Discover the patterns in the 48-60 range here.