It is possible to make Jasmine in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties. Choose a fabric with a nice drape so that the sleeves and gathers have volume.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 16 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48. Discover the patterns in the 48-60 range here.
Level: The Jasmine blouse pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions come with illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity, it includes the sewing of the facing, and easily guides the sewing of the gathers on the sleeves.