List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (1.30m to 1.50m by 145cm in width depending on your size; 1.60m to 1.80m by 110cm in width);
- Bias, already prepared or to be made in the same fabric according to what you prefer;
- 5 buttons of your choice; iron-on for the cuffs if your fabric is very fluid;
Fabric tips: It is possible to make Diana in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties. Choose a fabric with a nice drape so that the sleeves and gathers have volume.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 12 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48
Level: The Diana pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity, it includes the possibility of sewing a neck bias, and easily guides the sewing of gathers.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –