List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (1m30 to 1m50 by 145cm in width depending on your size and the length chosen; 1m20 to 1m60 for 110cm in width);
- A 40cm zip if your fabric is non-stretch;
Fabric advice: It is possible to make Isa in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 20 sheets of the pattern.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –