List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (1m50 to 1m70 by 145cm in width depending on your size; 1m80 to 2m20 by 110cm in width);
- Bias, already prepared or to be made in the same fabric according to what you prefer;
- A zipper of about 40cm in case your fabric is non-stretch;
Fabric advice: You can make Lina in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, soft poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 12 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48 (patterns sized 48-60 here)
Level: The Lina pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity, it includes the possibility of sewing a neckline bias, and easily guides the sewing of the gathers on the front of the bust.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –