List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (1m80 to 2m30 by 145cm in width depending on your size; 2m to 2m60 by 110cm in width for the dress version); (75cm to 1m by 145cm in width depending on your size; 90cm to 1m10 by 110cm in width for the skirt version); (1m20 to 1m40 by 145cm in width depending on your size; 2m to 2m40 by 110cm in width for the top version);
- 3 or 6 buttons of your choice; 2 or 4 buttons for the skirt or top versions;
Fabric tips: It is possible to make Grace in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties. Interline the sleeve heads if your fabric is particularly fluid.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 24 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48 (more sizes here)
Level: The Grace pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity, it includes the sewing of front and back facings, and easily guides the sewing of gathers at the top of the sleeves.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –