List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (2 heights, i.e. 2m by 145cm or 110cm in width);
- 3 sewing snaps; 1 button visible from the outside or a 4th press stud to sew on;
Fabric advice: You can make Elé in many more or less rigid fabrics: denim or chambray for jeans; a fine and warm woolen fabric for cool days, a linen or tencel fabric on sunny days.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 12 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48 (patterns sized 48 to 60 here)
Level: The Elé pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity and includes the trompe l’oeil fly seam using press studs.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –