List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (1m10 to 1m50 by 145cm in width depending on your size; 1m60 to 2m by 110cm in width);
- Elastic (2x the wrist circumference + 2x the arm circumference + 4cm);
- A 40cm zipper if your fabric is non-stretch;
Fabric tips: It is possible to make Bella in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, linen, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties. Choose a fabric with a nice drape so that the sleeves and gathers have volume.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 16 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48 (see patterns sized 48 to 60 here)
Level: The Bella pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step. The pattern does not present any major complexity, it includes the sewing of interior facings (replaceable by hems if you wish), as well as the explanation of the installation of the elastics on the sleeves and the installation of a zipper in the case. where the fabric is non-stretch.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –