List of supplies:
- The fabric of your choice (for the mini version: 55cm to 80cm by 145cm in width depending on your size; 70cm to 90cm by 110cm in width); (for the maxi version: 1m10 to 1m50 for both 145 and 110cm in width);
- 5 buttons of your choice; 8 buttons for the maxi version;
Fabric tips: It is possible to make Emma in most fabrics: crepe, viscose, poplin, fine wool or velvet for cool days or parties.
The pattern in PDF format includes:
- The full size pattern sheet, graded from 32 to 48, margins included and without edges to be cut, to be printed in A4 format.
- The illustrated explanation booklet including:
- step by step diagram
- supplies, yardage of the fabric according to the size and the version chosen
- the size guide and advice on choosing sizes,
- fabric advice, sewing advice and pattern adjustment,
- the cutting plan of the parts and the assembly plan of the 8 sheets of the pattern.
Sizes: from 32 to 48 (patterns sized 48-60 here)
Level: The Emma skirt pattern is easily accessible to all levels, even the most beginners. Step-by-step instructions are accompanied by illustrations to outline each step.
– Please note: MyCouturier patterns are exclusively dedicated to strictly personal use, any other use must be authorized –